The Creative Curriculum
All Star Learning Center uses "The Creative Curriculum" which is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning. The curriculum targets developmentally appropriate goals in the following areas: fine and gross motor skills, language, cognitive, sensory, imaginative, social and character development.
All Star Learning Center uses the Creative Curriculum as our foundational basis for curriculum development. The Creative Curriculum is based on 5 guiding principles:
1) Positive Interactions and relationships with adults provide a critical foundation for successful learning.
2) Social-Emotional competence is a significant factor in school success.
3) Constructive, purposeful play supports essential learning.
4) The physical environment affects the type and quality of learning interactions.
5) Teacher-Family partnerships promote development and learning.
Our open and friendly classrooms are divided by age groups. The teachers for each age group are specially qualified to teach, play and inspire each child at their developmental level.
One Year Old
Young Two Year Olds
Older Two Year Olds
Young Three Year Olds
Older Three/Young Four Year Olds
North Carolina Pre-K Program
The NC Pre-K Program is designed to provide high-quality educational experiences to enhance school readiness for eligible four-year-old children
School Age Care